Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylormade golf irons selling at www.golfselling.com

Go down

Taylormade golf irons selling at www.golfselling.com Empty Taylormade golf irons selling at www.golfselling.com

Post  summer Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 am

Taylormade burner irons and Taylormade r9 tp irons for sale.

"I played really good in spots," Fleisher said. "I missed a few shots, but got away with them. My save at No. 14 kept the round going." As a rookie last season, Fleisher took the SENIOR TOUR by storm with seven victories Callaway diablo edge irons and Callaway diablo forged irons over $2.5 million in earnings. This season, the 51-year-old captured the Royal Caribbean Classic and GTE Classic and stands atop the money list with $633,939.

"If I shoot 4 or 5 under, I should win the tournament," Golf Wholesale Store Fleisher said. "I'll try to get into my game and not watch Larry or Gil. They're really good players and may the best man win."

Nelson made back-to-back birdies on Nos. 2 and 3 before blasting out of the bunker to set up a 5-foot birdie putt on the 531-yard ninth. He added birdies from 6 feet on the par-4 10th and 12th before sinking his sixth birdie from 12 feet on the 560-yard 16th.

summer

Back to top Go down