Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why So Many People Choose the R11 Driver

:: NEWS

Go down

Why So Many People Choose the R11 Driver Empty Why So Many People Choose the R11 Driver

Post  violaj Tue May 22, 2012 9:52 pm

"I believe Taylormade R11 Driver is great to have a driver that you can actually tune to an individual's exact game. I hit a demo the 14th and was blown away with the ball coming off the face. I have a ruptured disc in my lower back and was only swinging with my arms. I put my body behind one and jumped it out past the 250 yard mark. Every time I hit the ball it was either dead center or just a little off. I offered to buy the demo."

With it's distinctive white crown and black face, the R11 driver at discount price for sale is one of the easiest drivers to align at address ever, while massive technological features ensure the proper fit for every golfer, allowing you to maximize distance through proper loft, face angle, and flight path customization. Activate the three dimensions to distance with the R11 Driver.

The more a driver is tuned to you, the farther you'll hit it. With R11's 3D Tuning, you can independently tune loft, face angle and flight path to your swing to maximize your distance. Only golf discount sales R11 is this adjustable. Only R11 gives you this much control over your distance.

violaj

http://progolfclubsshop.com

Back to top Go down