Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burner superfast fairway wood for sale

Go down

Burner superfast fairway wood for sale Empty Burner superfast fairway wood for sale

Post  summer Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Davies birdied the TaylorMade burner superfast fairway wood par-five first hole to get to six-under-par and went to seven-under-par with a birdie on the par-4 10th hole. Her lone bogey of the day came at the par-4 13th hole, TaylorMade Burner Draw Driver dropping the Brit to six-under-par, but Davies rebounded with a birdie on the par-3 17th hole to return to seven-under-par to stay.

"It was another steady day, TaylorMade burner superfast driver and TaylorMade 09 Burner Driver a good day," said Davies. "That's probably one of my better rounds I've had while I'm in contention. I've never made any qualms about the fact that, when I'm in contention, TaylorMade Burner TP Driver I get very nervous, very hyper and very jumpy. I'm very, very pleased with two-under in these conditions today."

Davies kept plugging away with Golf Wholesale Store her irons off the tee. The English star hasn't used her driver since the first round of last week's Chick-fil-A Charity Championship and cut through the course Saturday with a steady diet of 3-irons.

summer

Back to top Go down