Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy most forgiving sets to enhance your game easily

Go down

Buy most forgiving sets to enhance your game easily Empty Buy most forgiving sets to enhance your game easily

Post  AliceJJ Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Paired with strong lofts and lightweight graphite shafts, TaylorMade R9 Max Irons on sale is for the mid to higher handicapper. Each of them contains a high COR and high MOI, making them than the classic style of the club head more and more fault tolerance. These Ping K15 irons on saleare the most forgiving irons I have ever hit. My infamous "snap-hook" on par 3 tee shots, has become a slight controllable draw.

These TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons on sale are terrific. I was having trouble breaking 90 with my old clubs and have since knocked 5 strokes off my game. The yardage is very consistent (verified via GPS). All in all highly recommend. TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons on sale felt the best...took several rounds of golf to get the distance each iron hit to feel comfortable with new set...

More hot golf clubs on sale here:
Mizuno MX-200 Irons on sale
Titleist 712 AP1 Irons on sale

AliceJJ

http://www.bestgolfclubsprice.com

Back to top Go down