Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy cheap golf clubs with superior feel and shot control here

Go down

Enjoy cheap golf clubs with superior feel and shot control here Empty Enjoy cheap golf clubs with superior feel and shot control here

Post  AliceJJ Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:21 pm

The Titleist AP2 Irons on sale is probably the best Titleist iron I've ever hit. These things are just awesome. The AP2 is a three piece forged iron, with the face and frame forged from a soft carbon steel which gives the clubs the desired feel at impact. These Mizuno MX-200 Irons on sale are really good clubs. They hit great, have a real nice balance to them, and can be surprisingly forgiving.

These Ping K15 irons on sale are the most forgiving irons I have ever hit. My infamous "snap-hook" on par 3 tee shots, has become a slight controllable draw. The Titleist 712 AP1 Irons on salehave a traditional head-shape with a bevelled topline aimed to improve confidence at address. The 712 AP1's also have an improved feel thanks to a combination of the increase in MOI and tuned feel cavity insert.

More hot golf clubs on sale here:
Callaway X-24 HOT Irons on sale

Callaway RAZR X Irons on sale

AliceJJ

http://www.bestgolfclubsprice.com

Back to top Go down