Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Clubs www.GolfSelling.com

Go down

Golf Clubs www.GolfSelling.com Empty Golf Clubs www.GolfSelling.com

Post  summer Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:21 pm

“That Golf Clubs was my career best round – best as a professional or an amateur. Nine under in pretty tough conditions, but I remember playing with Colin Montgomerie in this tournament here five years ago and he shot 63 in tougher conditions. Said the Kiwi.

“Getting the Mizuno MP Craft 425 Driver call from the USGA was a great boost to my confidence because there are ten other guys ahead of me in the World Rankings who are not exempt.

Taylormade r7 xr driver and Taylormade r7 cgb max driver SALE OFF 30%!

Cambo's recipe for success lies with about four hours sleep because his baby boy is under the weather, and his fast start could well be contributed to the after effects of a celebratory bottle of Moet and Chandon Champagne after the US Open call up.

Nike sasquatch sumo2 5000 driver is six clear of Mark McNulty, Peter Mitchell, Gary Orr, cleveland hibore xl driver Benoit Teilleria and playing partner Lee Westwood. However, his 63 doesn’t count as a course record as preferred lies were in place.

summer

Back to top Go down