Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The latest news relate to the golf irons

2 posters

Go down

The latest news relate to the golf irons Empty The latest news relate to the golf irons

Post  sharon89 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 am

I am interested in the latest news, care about the society is necessary.
Victims of Hurricane Irene that began on Aug. 26, 2011 in parts of Pennsylvania may qualify for tax relief from the Internal Revenue Service: wholesale golf clubs.

The President has declared the following counties a federal disaster area: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Philadelphia, Sullivan, and Wyoming. The golf players who own Ping Rapture V2 Irons and Individuals who reside or have a business in these counties may qualify for tax relief.

The declaration permits the IRS to postpone certain deadlines for taxpayers who reside or have a business in the disaster area. For instance, certain deadlines falling on or after Aug. 26, and on or before Oct. 31, have been postponed to Oct. 31, 2011. In the same time, Callaway X-22 Irons also make a stir. This includes corporations and other businesses that previously obtained an extension until Sept. 15 to file their 2010 returns, and individuals and businesses that received a similar extension until Oct. 17. It also includes the estimated tax payment for the third quarter, normally due Sept. 15.
In addition, the IRS is waiving the failure-to-deposit penalties for employment and excise tax deposits due on or after Aug. 26, and on or before Sept. 12, as long as the deposits are made by Sept. 12, 2011.

sharon89

Back to top Go down

The latest news relate to the golf irons Empty Re: The latest news relate to the golf irons

Post  Boso Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:17 am

The Valentines’ day is around the corner, so what gifts would you like to choose for your family now? For me, I want to send the golf items to them. Especially the new golf items!

I do not know whether you have paid attention to the trend about golf, recently, the discount golf clubs have published the discount TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons 4-9PAS for sale, discount TaylorMade RocketBallz Rescue at best price, discount Taylormade R11S Fairway Wood and even the Taylormade STINGRAY GHOST ST-72 putter for sale. These four items gets warm welcome in golf clubs in 2012. After all, everyone likes the new things.

In the beginning, I’d like to introduce them in details, however, there is no point in doing like that, so I hope that everybody have a good choice and then enjoy the holiday as you wish. The source from discount golf clubs and cheap golf clubs, thanks!

Boso

http://www.golfsohot.com

Back to top Go down