Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I wear today?

Go down

What should I wear today? Empty What should I wear today?

Post  valid Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 pm

What should I wear today?
What should I wear today? 13284425960
"What should I wear today?" This is a common question that has crossed most high school students' mind's at least once. However, it’s highly unlikely that they have asked themselves, “Will the way I dress affect the way I will perform in school today?” Chances are, probably not.
"I think how we dress effects the way we feel about ourselves." said principal Jerry Rasmussen.
When someone dress up for a certain event, it gives others the impression that they are serious about what they are doing. They want to learn and perform to the best of their ability.
In a working world, dressing up is necessary, and a no-brainer. However, students at Dakota Valley High School have no specific dress code, except for appropriate pant length and strap width.
"I think [dressing up] shows more effort and it’s more impressive." said junior Karissa Jensen. "It is easier to pay attention to someone who looks professional."

valid

Back to top Go down