Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I feel good in the morning, I put on nicer dress

Go down

When I feel good in the morning, I put on nicer dress Empty When I feel good in the morning, I put on nicer dress

Post  valid Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:26 pm

When I feel good in the morning, I put on nicer dress
When I feel good in the morning, I put on nicer dress 13284428760
When a person dress up they typically feel better about themselves. Plus, someone may compliment them on their appearance.
"It brightens my day when people like the same things that I do," said Jensen.
Those compliments automatically boost one’s self esteem, and naturally gives them energy. Falling asleep is less likely if someone is wearing jeans and a fairly dressy shirt.
On the contrary, some students at Dakota Valley High School feel that clothing has nothing do to with their performance at school.
"When I am tired in the morning, I put on sweats. When I feel good in the morning, I put on nicer dress," said freshman Abby Faldmo.
Although sweatpants and a big sweatshirt sound more comfortable, try getting up just ten minutes earlier. Put jeans on and a solid shirt. Take a shower, not only does it smell better, but it gives a little jolt of energy to start a day off in the right direction. cocktail dress and party dress

valid

Back to top Go down