Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizuno Launch JPX-800 Irons for 2011

:: RESULTS

Go down

Mizuno Launch JPX-800 Irons for 2011 Empty Mizuno Launch JPX-800 Irons for 2011

Post  yyao Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 am

The mizuno 800 are a big jump into the game improvement category for Mizuno Golf.The JPX-800 is an iron specifically designed to be amazingly forgiving and explosively long. Because the jpx 800 mizuno is part of Mizuno's game improvement series, it shouldn't come as any real surprise that the lofts are 1° strong when compared to the MP-53 and 2° stronger than the MP-68. I think my overall opinion of these new JPX-800 irons from Mizuno is pretty clear- they rock!

An aggressive triple cut sole,which helps to ensure consistent performance from a variety of lies, ensures solid ball striking from all types of lies, and a multi-material cavity badge provides tuned impact sound with enhanced feel and sharp looks. The jpx 800 pro irons is the longest, most forgiving iron in the company's history. The JPX-800, in fact, gained 3 mph ball speed and 7 yards total distance in head-to-head tests with MX-200 irons.

The wholesale golf equipment JPX-800 delivers unbelievable distance and forgiveness in our longest game-improvement iron. Mizuno Company combined with innovative Max COR technology, an ultrathin Hot Metal face and an exotic pocket cavity to provide the extra yards you've been searching for. You're going to be at least a club longer. The JPX-800 irons utilize the world's most advanced game improvement technologies to help the serious mid to high-handicap player score like never before.

For my money, the jpx 800 pro offers very good feel, but if we're being brutally honest, it's not on the same level with those in the MP series. I encourage you to take a look at the complete results of the performance tests on the discount golf gifts Mizuno JPX-800 . Thanks for your reading.

yyao

Back to top Go down