Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impression of Titleist VG3 Irons Leave for Me

Go down

Impression of Titleist VG3 Irons Leave for Me  Empty Impression of Titleist VG3 Irons Leave for Me

Post  vikij Tue May 08, 2012 12:49 am

For many years, Titleist has been accumulating data about golfers head speed, age, distance etc. They came to the conclusion for this new design of the golf clubs set should provide the best performance at an average club head speed , unlike previous Titleist irons which were made for faster swinging and better players. Tileist Japan's development team with joint cooperation from Titleist America sought to create a high performance Titleist iron with a focus on flying distance.

The new wholesale Titleist VG3 irons for sale perfectly meet this goal, they provide a lower COG to make the club more forgiving. Besides, the deeper style pocket cavity, stronger lofts and variable weighting help you to find a more accurate location to reach a higher launch and fast shot.

Specifically, the weights are placed in the 4, 5, 6 and 7 to manipulate forgiveness and trajectory, and in the 8 to PW there is no tungsten weighting which helps raise the CG and lower the trajectory on those 'must hit accurate' short irons.

Other similar products:

Titleist 712 CB Forged Irons for sale -- offer solid feel, contemporary looks and advanced shot control for the highly skilled golfer
wholesale 712 AP1 Irons for sale -- take the design mission of "Advanced Performance You Can Feel" to new heights.

vikij

http://www.wholesalegolfset.com

Back to top Go down