Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizuno MX irons SALE OFF 40% at www.golfselling.com

Go down

Mizuno MX irons SALE OFF 40% at www.golfselling.com Empty Mizuno MX irons SALE OFF 40% at www.golfselling.com

Post  summer Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 am

Mizuno mx 25 irons Mizuno mx 300 irons Mizuno mx 100 irons SALE OFF 40% at www.golfselling.com.

"My putting felt comfortable the last nine holes yesterday and all of today," Nelson said. "I didn't think I'd be leading after a 66 today. It should be an exciting tournament with everyone so close. One shot can lose the tournament."

Nelson, 52, has five SENIOR TOUR wins and has come close to a sixth on three occasions this season. He finished second at The Countrywide Tradition and PGA Seniors' Championship, the Mizuno mp 58 irons first two majors of the season, as well as the Emerald Coast Classic.

South Africa's Hugh Baiocchi and Golf Wholesale Store Dave Stockton are at 136 after firing a 67 and 70, respectively. Two-time champions Hale Irwin and Jim Colbert posted 68s and are four shots off the lead, along with Roy Vucinich.

summer

Back to top Go down