Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenville-Donaldson ctr. March 2

4 posters

:: RACES.

Go down

Greenville-Donaldson ctr. March 2 Empty Greenville-Donaldson ctr. March 2

Post  daufuski-Vincent Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:02 am

OSP TAKES FIRST WIN OF SEASON
Cat 4 racers didn't have tickets yesterday when SWRT/OSP cyclist John "Polar Express" Alvarez left the station. He left a slew of Carolina racers on the tracks yesterday when a small group of riders were caught just before the finish and the engine took off. He was in a small group away early for a lap testing the rails for any kinks. One can only hope the other racers find some climbing legs before next weekends Greenville finale. Bill and I are working on another nickname to match his climbing prowess. For those of you who haven't visited Venezuela and are wondering how this equatorial bullet is named for the Polar Express, let me indulge you. They have a popular, almost iconic beer in Venezuela named Polar. Thus everyone in V has downed at least one of these landmark brews and will smile when you told them you have lifted a few yourself.

Will update on the other success of the weekend shortly but had to get this bulletin out before getting to work.
Check back soon,
Vincent
Director OSP Racing

Last edited by daufuski-Vincent on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

daufuski-Vincent

Back to top Go down

Greenville-Donaldson ctr. March 2 Empty Polar Express

Post  Richard Distlerath Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:39 am

Congratulations to John "Polar Express".
Super start to the season!

Richard Distlerath

Back to top Go down

Greenville-Donaldson ctr. March 2 Empty Re: Greenville-Donaldson ctr. March 2

Post  sri Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:50 pm

Great! Congrats John.

Maybe we should get a case of Polar at our next Wheelmen meeting. This is just the magic potion I was looking for.

-Sri.

sri

Back to top Go down

Post  Minister of Information Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:08 am

CONGRATS JOHN!!!

Bill and Josh Barrett, managed some top 20s last weekend, short staffed for sure. I hear Ski was a workhouse and Bryan was on it as well.... Charles good job on 7th place!!!!
Minister of Information
Minister of Information
Admin

https://hhicycling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down